Traverse Wall Panels
Traverse Panels are ideal way to introduce young people to climbing activities in safety as travel is horizontal rather than vertical. As the panels are installed close to the ground neither ropes or harnesses are required and supervision does not require any specialist skills or knowledge. All panels are supplied complete with the handholds already fixed by using fixing bolts and 'T' nuts. Traverse panels are designed to be installed at low level and the bottom panel/foothold panel is to be fitted no more than 150mm from ground level, the is to ensure that the top edge of the bottom panel/foothold panel is no more that the regulation 600mm from ground level.
Traverse Outdoor Panels
These panels are manufactured from weatherproof 18mm thick Finnish birch ply coated with a UV resistant polypropylene laminate (WBP exterior bonded to EN314-2/Class 3), which can be used with dry wipe markers to mark out routes. The distance between the two panels can be varied depending on the height of the users. Installation can be onto any solid wall. Each pair of panels is supplied with 57 pre-fitted holds and 3 additional loose holds. The fittings supplied are for installation in brick or breeze block. The top panel measures 2400mm x 600mm (8' x 2') and the bottom panel is 2400mm x 400mm (8' x 1'4").
Traverse Indoor Panels
Manufactured to the same high quality as outdoor panels these indoor traverse panels are slightly different in size. 1200mm x 400mm (4' x 1'4") and sold in sets of 6. The same installation height guidance applies.
- Manufactured from strong 18mm thick Finnish Birch Ply
- Weatherproof surface (UV resistant polypropylene laminate)
- To be used both indoors and outdoors.
- The top panel is 2440mm x 600mm (8′ x 2′) while the bottom panel is 2440mm x 400mm (8′ x 1’4″) and the set comprises 1 of each panel, one for hand holds and one for footholds. Indoor panels 1200mm x 400mm (4′ x 1’4″) sold in sets of 6
- Each pair of panels is supplied with 50 hand holds, 47 of which are already fitted to the panels, with 3 spares.
- Extra hand hold sets are available to purchase separately.
- The holds are suitable for plywood walls only and should not be affixed directly to the wall
Set of 2 panels with 60 Hand Holds & Fixing Set:
Set of 4 panels with 120 Hand Holds & Fixing Set:
Set 10 additional Hand Holds Large:
Set 10 additional Hand Holds Medium:
Set 10 additional Hand Holds Small:
Set 10 M10 Bolts to fit the above
- Traverse Walls, are required to be installed at varying heights dependent on the age of the children.
- The bottom panel should be no more than 600mm from the ground
- Safety Tiles are available see section on Rubber Tiles
- Holds should not be fixed directly to the wall